Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Certification Engineer to join our team in Baku, Azerbaijan. The successful candidate will be responsible for the collation of construction, mechanical completion, precommissioning and commissioning data prior to hand over to BP.
- Ensure data received from site is complete and fully covers the defined inspection and test requirements for Mechanical Completions and Commissioning handover
- Assist with review of Construction work packs prior to issue to fully define GOC (Guidance on Certification) requirements prior to field implementation
- Perform in field verification audits confirming installation has been completed in accordance with WGPSN design requirements and is as per submitted Guidance on Certification data
- Provide completions status for daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Skills / Qualifications
- Act as HSE role model at all times
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format.
- Effective 2-way communicator, able to build strong working relationships with peers and capable of mentoring other National personnel.
- Effective 2-way communicator, comfortable in both Client and other 3rd party environments; able to build exemplary working relationship with Client and contractor construction personnel
- 5 + years relevant experience (Preferably in the Oil/Gas /Petrochemical industry).
- Previous experience of BP GOC system
- Qualification in Engineering
- Previous GOC Experience