BIOGAS SOLUTIONS - FIELD ENGINEER
Missions & Responsabilités
- Joining us, you will be part an agile and structuring organization which is growing in a energy transition business.
- You are responsible for the performance of field operations & maintenance duties for several assets/facilities or plants based in North England. You will act as a technical and local point of contact with gas suppliers and/or customers. You will follows and enforce the Security procedures within the framework of regulatory requirements, group (IMS) and Air Liquide Biogas Solutions in United Kingdom, and ensures, with the help and monitoring of competent people, the maintenance in good general condition of the installations.
Profil et compétences
- Graduated at Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Process Eng).
- You have worked at least in Operations or Field Engineering for 3 years
- Your English is fluent
You are recognized for different capabilities and strengths such as :
- Good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills - multicultural environment
Qualification/training to confirm: maintenance, electrical background