Automation Technician / Engineer
Vestas | Russia, Bulgaria or Moscow
Do you have experience with SCADA, Automation Systems or PLC programming? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Sales - SBU NCE - SCADA Operations
SCADA Operations is part of the Regional Support in NCE (Northern & Central Europe) area and supports the organisation in new projects, servicing, upgrading and maintaining a large number of SCADA systems controlling medium and large sized wind power plants. Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
As an Automation Technician / Engineer (f/m) you will be responsible for the implementing and maintaining of power control concepts, local options, and other automated functions in wind turbines based on Vestas standards and customer specific requirements. They ensure knowledge transfer and all types of solutions around our SCADA products to solve problems / projects of moderate complexity. Your geographical area is NCE, but you will mainly focus on tasks will be in Benelux, UK, Austria, and Eastern Europe.
- Development of power plant control software to meet site-specific requirements and support SCADA projects from start to finish
- SCADA system maintenance and troubleshooting
- SCADA system upgrades and after-sales project support
- Programming of PLCs and configuration of park networks
- Technical Documentation
- Remote commissioning and support
- Development and improvement projects to increase efficiency and provide optimum service to our customers
- Studies or Apprenticeship, preferably in electronics, network technology, software engineering or mechatronics
- Experience in PLC programming, automation or with SCADA systems
- Knowledge of industrial electricity and electronics
- Experience in communication (MODBUS, DNP, OPC)
- SQL experience
- Knowledge and experience of computer networks and their configuration
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very structured and well organised
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good cooperation and coordination skills