Automation & Proc Ctrl Engineer
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Resolve production outages related to automation systems
- Identify and work on projects to prevent downtime or improve the overall production process
- Keep PCN infrastructure and software up to date
- Provide training and documentation to assist site-level automation resources
- Capital project execution as directed
- Work with engineers in other regions to share and implement best practices
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent 7 years’ experience working on industrial automation
- Industrial Automation systems (PLC, HMI, devices, especially Rockwell)
- Windows – server and PC setup/configuration (virtual and physical systems)
- Industrial networking (machine and/or enterprise Ethernet networks)
- MES systems (transaction managers, SQL, reporting, etc.)
- Effective communications and project management skills
- Lifelong learner
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!