Automation & Instrumentation Engineer
Air Liquide | Egypt, None
Missions and Responsibilities
- In charge of technical fields of automation, control system and instrumentation domains (hardware architecture, functional analysis, basic process control..).
- Giving support to elaborate the solution in his/her domain during the development phase of the project.
- In charge of the basic and detailed design during the Execution phase. Supervise the installation and commissioning steps related to his/her domain.
Competencies and Profile
- Bachelor degree in Electrical power, electronics or communications.
- (Power department Automation section is preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in:
Engineering/projects (Process, Automations & Instrumentation)
Operation process or troubleshooting (Oil & Gas, Industrial Gases, power stations)
Hardware: PLC / DCS, Fieldbus, Sensor and Actuator technology
Software: DCS/ PLC Software & SCADA programming
- Certified in SIEMENS SIMATIC Automation System is a must
- Fluency in English Language