Associate Engineer – Design & Development(Test Automation)
Siemens | India, Bengaluru
- Understand and Analyze Software requirements and develop automation script using C# .Net,
- Estimate tasks assigned
- Develop and maintain automation test framework.
- Execute the test cases and report the results regularly
- Interacting with all stakeholders and share reports and defects
- Guiding the team members on automation
- Ensure traceability of test automation
- Adhere to software development process
Desired Qualification and Experience Educational Qualification:
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
- Overall 2-4 years of experience in test automation
- Strong knowledge in C#.Net and OOPs.
- Knowledge in Python scripting, Ranorex test tool.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Good exposure about various test and it’s life cycle
Knowledge / Competencies
-Awareness of Medical Imaging domain and/or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an asset
- Good communication skill
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Proactive, Self motivated, Result oriented, Good Oral and written communication