Worley | Saudi Arabia, None
- As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the civil engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
Contribute to appropriate studies,and recommend actions; and
Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer or equivalent.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Arabic.
- Professional approach and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will guide to registration as a Professional Engineer.