Jacobs | Singapore, Singapore
Our Civil & Structural Department is currently seeking an Assistant Civil Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Civil and Structural engineering design, authorities submission, site supervision and inspection.
- Participate in meetings & visit project sites to understand project requirements.
- Work with fellow consultants and external parties to facilitate smooth progress of projects.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with others, establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Assume responsibilities and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
- Learn to be knowledgeable with company’s functions, systems, processes and solutions.
- Attend and participate at various relevant and approved training to equip oneself with necessary skill and knowledge.
- Responsible for maintaining Quality Assurance/compliance and strict adherence to project deadlines.
Here's What You'll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, recognised by the Professional Engineers Board. Fresh graduates are welcome
- Singapore local experience is essential
- Good experience on design of building/infrastructure/industrial projects
- Good communication, technical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of local authorities’ requirements and Eurocodes
- May be required to work on site or overseas based on project needs