Schlumberger | Mexico, Ciudad Del Carmen
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Capture Field Data
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Prepare Resources
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Verify Resources
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Execute service delivery to the customer.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Provide backup to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers in their absence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ALS
- Essential pre-requisite is to have proven experience
- Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/onshore).
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Strong commitment or Safety, Quality and efficiency
- Performance focused