Area Sales Engineer home-based role covering the West Midlands region.
Join the sales team at Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services UK (RES UK), as we prepare to move to our newly constructed purpose-built Service Centre at Birmingham Business Park – and you’ll be central to our continued success, in a company that gives you the platform to create solutions and impact results.
You’ll really be able to make your mark, enjoying responsibility for the sales within the West Midlands, in a role that will see you:
- Plan and carryout direct marketing and sales activities, maintaining and developing sales of services offered to major accounts and new customers in accordance with agreed business plans
- Researching the market and identifying new sales leads
- Connect with customers over the phone, email or on-site to fully develop potential business opportunities
Are you a self-motivated and dynamic individual capable of developing relationships and driving results? Do you have good communication skills at all levels and the ability to recognise and execute a given opportunity?
Ideally experience in the rotating equipment sector (though not essential)
What we offer in return
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards