Architectural Engineer Level II / Pharma /
Worley | Mexico, Mexico City
- Deliver architectural engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform architectural engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in architectural engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the architectural engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
- Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of architectural engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
- Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.