Flowserve | USA, Lakeland
Responsibilities & Requirements: The Applications Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a high level of technical and commercial application support to the sales force, distributors and end users to ensure proper selection and application of pump products.
- Project management, including purchasing, inventory control, safety and bill of material generation.
- Prepare commercial and technical proposals for pump packages.
- Interact with other departments as needed to support the order process and assure on-time delivery of orders.
- Communicate timely to management and all other stakeholders on all pertinent issues related to the Market.
- Act as a primary point of contact for major customers and the division for coordinating multi-factory operations in support of the project initiatives, profit margins and schedules.
- Special projects as required.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical and or Chemical Engineering preferred)
- OR a combination of relevant experience and/or education
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment as well as independently with little supervision
- Pump knowledge is a plus (specifically vertical turbine pumps)
- AutoCAD is a plus