Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Serialize and Book all new Aftermarket Unit orders after a clean commercial PO has been received
- Create new Flowserve Item Numbers identified during the interpretation process
- Create and structure new project Bills of Material identified during the interpretation process
- Create project specific job folders, that hold all relevant details required to execute a successful Aftermarket Unit Order
- Create Project Specific checklists for our manufacturing counterparts to utilize during production.
- Provide Operations support and interface on technical processing questions
- Work alongside the Aftermarket Unit Pump Engineer to process any technical information identified during the project lifecycle
- Assist with processing any project gaps identified by the manufacturing team.
- Provide project support for AM Unit orders without an assigned Project Manager, when necessary.
- Engineering and/or Technical degree and/or similar experience
- Sales and/or pump part operations background is a plus
- Self-starter with a drive and commitment on results
- Customer focused and driven for results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, written and verbal, with customers, both internal and external
- Highly organized with the ability to achieve objectives with minimal direction
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Understanding of engineering standards, Bills of Materials, Sub-assemblies, item masters, material specifications, and drawings a plus
- General working knowledge of centrifugal pumps and/or rotating equipment, material specifications, metallurgy, a general understanding of the manufacturing / assembly
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems in manufacturing environment.
- Oracle a plus