Flowserve | Argentina, Buenos Aires
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Logging of the RFQ data in to Flowforce (CRM tool) upon assignment, after proposal submittal, and after major changes.
- Issuing a Request for Review of Commercial Terms and Conditions for all SAP level projects (if required).
- Obtain the necessary Market Level Price (MLP), lead-time, pump selection, pump sourcing, and proposal quality approvals.
- Monitor the proposal status throughout the entire bid cycle until an order is ‘won’, ‘lost’ or ‘abandoned’.
- Coordinate various internal resources to acquire all the technical and commercial information needed for the proposal.
- Work with the Technical Product Specialist / Tactical Product Support Engineer and the Application Engineer Manager-Supervisor to determine the most cost-effective offering and sourcing strategy of all equipment.
- Review and respond to all Customer clarifications in a timely manner.
- Prepare Order Transfer File for received purchase orders.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Engineer or current Engineer student with at least 50% of completed studies.
- Fluent in English (conversation and written)
- Resident (preferred) in north Metropolitan area of Buenos Aires.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized, proactive and capable of working under pressure.
- Interest in commercial aspects of the industry.