Flowserve | USA, Pasadena
- Act as the primary point of contact to provide technical, application and quotation support for Flowserve products to assigned customers.
- Coordinate the quotation process for special projects and non-standard products, including specification interpretation, cost/pricing analysis, and commercial negotiations.
- Coordinate requests between customers and Flowserve resources. Help provide alternative options for supplying unavailable products and services.
- Support product installation, trouble shooting, and field service activities as required
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university (Mechanical or Industrial Distribution Engineering degree preferred); or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Use Performance, ORACLE, and Microsoft Word and Excel in a productive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with difficult people.
- Time management skills are essential as work load is high.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Organization of projects, files, workload and documentation of quotes and training.
- Prioritization of workload.
- Technical knowledge of fluids, corrosion, erosion, materials, valve specifications, engineering drawings.
- Must be able to teach and coach representatives on the principles of Control Valves.
- Know how to build valves and calibrate positioners.
- Must have a basic knowledge of the production process from order entry to shipment.
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues including payment terms, shipping terms, and contract review.