Worley | India, Navi Mumbai
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of operations.
- Working knowledge of digital technology, predictive analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Sound knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) practices (criticality, FMEA, care plan development, spares), Risk Based Inspection (RBI) mechanical integrity, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), and defect elimination.
- Familiarity with ISO specifications (14224, 33000,55000, etc.) and industry best practices for reliability and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of the fundamental aspects of predictive technologies (vibration, thermal imaging, oil analysis, current analysis, ultrasonic sensing, etc.) as applied to both rotating and fixed assets.
- Familiar with implementation of condition-based maintenance outcomes with connectivity to process historians and work management applications. Able to articulate the benefits of different approaches to maintenance to external clients and in support of internal projects.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 5 or more years in Oil &Gas, Chemicals, Power Generation, Mining, Manufacturing, or other industry.
- Preferably a broad knowledge of multiple industries.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering preferred as most assets are mechanical.
- Other engineering degrees with relevant experience.
- Industry accreditation such as CMRP, or CRL, or IAM must be obtained within one year.
- Knowledge of regulatory rules and practices.
- Experience with industry safety practices and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS).
- Working knowledge of tools such as PowerBi or equivalent.
- Understanding of CMMS. Knowledge of applications such as Bentley AssetWise, or equivalent is a plus.
Knowledge of Bentley APM modules such as, strategy development, inspection management, asset health, reliability program, performance management and mobile computing. Capable of develop new builds and improve clients’ environments in use. Comfortable with various Bentley APM deployment architectures.
- Strong people skills in terms of team building and developing relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Working knowledge of facilitation of organization cultural change.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working without daily guidance or support.
- Must lead in regard to continuous improvement.
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment.
- Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment.
- We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.