Advanced Systems Engineering Senior Engineer M-F
TechnipFMC | France, None
Your objectives will be to:
- Produce advanced systems technical specifications, subcontracting specifications, requisitions,
- Analyze technical offers, follow-up the supply of systems during the project execution, perform tests at supplier’s premises and at the construction site,
- Manage the digital integration between these systems and the systems provided by partners,
- Participate in quality improvement by producing feedbacks from project experience and developing the Department methods,
- Participate in the development of proprietary digital solutions,
- Participate in the development of technical proposals,
- Coordinate, when necessary during project execution, the activities of specialists from other disciplines,
- Ensure compliance with HSE rules.
This position will give you access to unique career opportunities within our Group:
- Team management,
- Expertise in your field,
- Opportunities to work on construction sites or in other TechnipFMC offices in France and abroad.
- General engineer or process engineer with solid knowledge in the oil and gas industry, you have at least 10 years of experience in engineering. You speak fluent English. You have experience in process control, process dynamic simulation, operational equipment data management, in industrial computer networks architecture and cybersecurity.
- You have excellent analysis, synthesis and innovation skills. You also have very good interpersonal relation skills. You are mobile internationally.
- With good managerial skills, you are autonomous and can lead the technical aspects of computerized systems integration.