Advanced Project Engineer
Honeywell | Malaysia, Selangor
- Has good knowledge of Automation Control system and Pharmaceutical Batch software requirements, programming skills under PLC/DCS environment.
- Support FEED efforts with EPC and end-user in scope definition, schedule and cost estimates, system definition, and interface requirement
- Production of FEED deliverables for major projects including Basis of Design documents, interface specifications, and architecture block diagrams through close teamwork across all engineering subject areas.
- Contributes to Owner/EPC documents such as Basis of Design and Philosophy documents for system, network.
- Drive project efficiency through solution optimization, resource mix, and tight control of scope, schedule, quality
- Development, maintenance, and alignment to project engineering standards and procedures
- Review and control of the design and implementation deliverables against project requirements and own the technical review session with customers and the engineering team
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Control & Instrumentation/Science/Computer Science (crucial)
- More than proven track record in Pharmaceutical,Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore), Refinery, Chemical, Lifesciences industry and proven record in handling industrial automation projects engineering as technical lead
- Familiarity with working across engineering disciplines in an EPC environment to craft batch process model and associated control strategies
- Has good knowledge of implementation of PLC/DCS/SCADA System.
- Detailed knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry, Refinery, Power, Chemical standards and best practices and ISA S88.01 Batch standard and regulatory landscape- CGMP, GAMP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Knowledge of migrating existing Total plant batch recipes to Experion batch recipes with vital Translation SCM programs.
- Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle for DCS (key deliverables, dependencies, interfaces, methodologies).
- Detailed knowledge of methodologies for automation of drawings, software (controller and HMI) configuration, and testing as well as instrument databases