Advanced Electrical Engineer
• Take ownership of assigned projects and manage resolution of day-to-day technical and project issues with ISC/shop personnel, Engineering, Finance, Sales, Business, and 3rd Party Fabricators and subcontractors, as needed.
• Provide Electrical Engineering technical leadership to CCS during the project development, execution, and post-shipment phases.
• Responsible to meet/exceed KPI targets including OTTR (on-time deliveries).
• Manage and coordinate projects using the design skills in the Global Engineering Service (GES) Centers in India.
• Support review of project specifications and requirements during the project development phase prior to the successful sale of a project.
• Lead (as needed) development of technical solutions for combustion systems during execution phase or at the site (i.e. post-shipment).YOU MUST HAVE
•Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering from an ABET accredited university. Associate degree in Electrical Engineering can be considered with the right experience.
•Minimum of 15 years of total electrical engineering related experience with a 5 years’ minimum hands-on experience with reading electrical schematics, wiring, testing, and troubleshooting industrial electrical systems.
•2 years’ experience in utilizing computer-based software to setup communications with instruments, setup parameters, and download PLC/HMI programs.
•Working knowledge of industrial control design and manufacturing.
•Willingness to travel domestically and abroad for customer, vendor, and internal meetings.
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Microsoft Teams experience.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to learn complex information and explain the details to a variety of audiences.
•Experience with SAP BRP business system software knowledge is a plus.
•Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical design experience.
•EPLAN Electric and EPLAN Pro Panel experience is a plus.
•The ability to create PLC and HMI programs is a plus.
•Experience working with Single Loop Controllers (SLC) for temperature control and basic knowledge of a PID loop.