2019-2020 Campus Co-op Engineering (CANADA)
- Dow is currently seeking exceptional Engineering students for Co-op opportunities in Manufacturing and Engineering (M&E).
- Engineering students work as part of a team to address challenging, real-world problems. We combine world-class expertise, future-focused technologies, and sustainability to solve global issues in the areas of energy, consumerism, health and nutrition, infrastructure and transportation.
- Co-op opportunities include a broad range of responsibilities within the chemical and mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Positions available at Dow can include:
Chemical Engineers - plant operation, plant maintenance and reliability, process engineering, or plant improvements.
Maintenance Engineers - production troubleshooting and problem solving, preventive maintenance, yield improvements, waste reduction.
Assignment locations include opportunities at Prentiss (near Red Deer) and Fort Saskatchewan (near Edmonton), Alberta.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have a minimum overall cumulative 2.700 GPA (on a 4.000 scale) at your current university.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company support or sponsorship.